【学LEARN】Business Culture Class (BCC) 01 "Overtime work" 残業 (Zangyo)
BCC is a series of class to discuss and learn some of the key Japanese business culture which would provide not only the typical business manners but the real voices of business person working in Japan. This time we will discuss about the most popular topic, "Overtime work (Zangyo)".
The greatest feature of the ICT class is that it’s an interactive lecture where the ICT Staff is just the ice breaker and the leading role is taken by everyone joining the class!!
The class works as follows:
<Before class: RSVP>
We would like to have each of you sending the question about the topic when signing up for the class. (Of course you can send us additional questions after signing up or even in the class!) Email Jojo at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ for the topic "Overtime work (Zangyo)" : Why do you work so long? What makes you work till midnight? Do you get fully paid for that overtime work? etc.
<In the Class>
• Presentation from ICT staff (Facts about the topic and question from above)
• We will make groups of 4-5 people and have each you a small self-introduction.
• Next, have participants discuss the question or the topic itself within each groups and share their ideas and/or contrasting opinions.
• Re-group as a whole class and solicit responses from some of the groups.
Things may well change in Japan if you get to know more about Japanese Business Culture and Japanese itself!
【Date】 Saturday, February 14th
【Time】 12:30pm~ 3:30pm
【Fee】1,000 yen (includes venue, drinks and light meals!!)
• New comers (200yen) *Only for one time
• Attendees joined last class on Jan 31 (300yen)
• Presenter/Facilitator in class (300 yen)
• With Non-Japanese friends (500 yen/person)
• ICT Regular member (500yen) *Joined a ICT BCC class more than 5 times
◎ 12:30pm ~ 1:30pm ◎ (Part A)
Self-Introduction, Lunch and Free Talk Time
*Please bring your own lunch/drinks and enjoy free talk time together!
◎ 1:30pm ~ 3:30pm ◎ (Part B)
Business Cuture Class (BCC) "Overtime work" 残業
Discussion, group work and Q&A time
【Level】 Middle to High
Allowed to bring your own drinks and snacks! You can stay with us throughout Part A and B. Plus, you are allowed to skip Part A, and join us for Part B only.
The main aim of this class will be to exchange your experiences, knowledge and expertise throughout the class. It could be some great help for planning our future events!
Japanese, foreign residents, foreign visitors to Japan, students and diplomats are very welcome!
Max to 20 (seats are limited!)
Address: B1, 1-15-2, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
〒151-0001 東京都渋谷区神宮前1-15-2 (地下1階)
Access: 3-minute walk from Takeshita guchi (Exit), Harajuku station (JR Line), 3-minute walk from 3 or 5 Exit, Meiji-jingumae (Harajuku) station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda/Fukutoshin Line)
Click Here ↓
MAP for CLUB PETU (B1)