::::: Class Report on January 26th, 2016 :::::
Great time with hot and active discussions!
Thank you so much to all participants who attended "What's ‘in’ in Japan 05" last night!
It was an open discussion for sharing your input on what to discuss for future What's 'in' sessions.
We really enjoyed talking with all of you, and we are sure to incorporate your ideas into next What's 'in' in Japan.
Here are great ideas for next topics as follows;
- University Systems (e.g. life, cost etc)
- Business and Language Study
- Habits of young people
- Bubble Impact
- Museums from around the world
- Online Services
- Social Networking Service (e.g. uber, airbnb etc)
- Super Toilets
- Class Systems and Hierarchy in work
- Social Norms (e.g. quiet in public)
Again, thank you for sharing your input and experiences,
and we look forward to seeing you all at next session on Tuesday, February 23.
Written by Jojo