Arakawa Run and Hot Springs Recreation
2016 February 21 (Sunday) 11:00AM | Todakoen station, Saitama | RESERVE
For those who love sports and healthy life,
we would like to introduce you to Running Session and Hot Springs event at Toda Koen Area.
The place is great for jogging as its close to Toda Boat Racing area Arakawa Area.
Beautiful alley and river sight makes running more pleasant.
Many schools have rowing clubs and we will see them practicing while jogging.
◆ Running course details;
1. Running area around Toda boat racing
2. Todakoen station lockers. Pick up your bags if needed
3. Bus stop to Hot springs 1 min walk from station
◆ Itinerary and details;
- Enjoy natural hot springs and relax after running
- Facility has open air Rotenburo and inside sauna and washing area
- There is a restaurant inside so you can have lunch and cold beer
◆ Running event price: 1,500 yen | includes as follows;
◆ "Saika no Yu" Hot springs | includes as follows;
*For the people who just want to join running, price would be 1,500 yen.
◆ Event Organizer and Lead Runner
Usually runners go to Imperial Palace but there is too many people there.
We will run at beautiful Arakawa river and toda boat racing area. Its not so crowded.
Usually there is rowing boat or speedy boats competitions every weekend, we will try to run faster then these boats!
Lets be healthy!!! Run and the refresh in local natural HOT SPRINGS.
If you have any questions, please contact Jojo at firstname.lastname@example.org
集 GATHER >